RAW House Show Results: Knoxville, Tennessee: January 12, 2019January 12, 2019
The RAW crew invaded the Knoxville Civic Coliseum in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Thanks to @budkinches for providing Pro Wrestling Unlimited the results of tonight’s show.
- Lucha House Party def. The Revival.
- Natalya def. Ruby Riott when she made her tap out to the Sharpshooter. Brawl broke out as Liv & Sarah were in Ruby’s corner and Sasha & Bayley were in Nattie’s corner. Six-Woman Tag ensues.
- Natalya, Sasha Banks & Bayley def. The Riott Squad.
- Buddy Murphy def. Cedric Alexander to retain the Cruiserweight Championship. Buddy faked an injury and then proceeded to attack Alexander, getting the best of him & delivering ‘Murphy’s Law’ to Alexander for the victory.
- WWE Superstar & Mayor of Knox County, Kane presented a $100,000 check to the city for public safety. Rollins was in the ring with him while he made the announcement.
- Dean Ambrose def. Seth Rollins to retain the Intercontinental Championship. Dean delivered a promo before the match about his hate for Knoxville. Dean says if he can’t beat Rollins in five minutes or less he’ll hand Rollins the championship. Five minutes was up & Ambrose walked up the ramp but Rollins met him and brought him back to the ring. Ambrose poked Rollins’ eyes and hit Dirty Deeds for the 1, 2, 3.
- Tyler Breeze, No Way Jose & The B-Team def. Mojo Rawley, Jinder Mahal, Sunil Singh & Viktor.
- Drew McIntyre def. Elias. Both men landed some slobberknockers in a hard fought match.
- John Cena def. Baron Corbin in a No Disqualification Match. The referee gets accidentally punched and a second ref appears. Corbin isn’t happy and decides to take his anger out on the second ref. Cena delivers an Attitude Adjustment to Corbin through the table for the win.
Below are some pictures from the event:
— Bud (@BudKinches) January 13, 2019
— GirlsCanHoop2 (@GirlsCanHoop2) January 13, 2019
— Chrissy Green (@ChrissyG0409) January 13, 2019
The red brand heads to Huntsville, Alabama tomorrow before RAW in Memphis on Monday.
If you missed the results from last night’s show in Charleston, click here.