Ratings For RAW 6/10 Hit New Low With Major CompetitionJune 11, 2019 0 By Tim Jarrell
Monday Night RAW was not only a mediocre show at best but also had to deal with the NBA Finals.
ShowBuzzDaily reports that this week’s RAW averaged 2,125,000 viewers. This makes it the new lowest rated non-holiday show for RAW. this week’s RAW was down 12% from last week’s 2,405,000 viewers. As far as non-news on cable RAW was number one. On all on television for Monday night the NBA Playoffs: Golden State Warriors vs Toronto Raptors ruled the night with 18,217,000 viewers. NBA Countdown with 5,625,000 and Jimmie Kimmel Live! Game Night with 4,469,000 rounded out the top 3. Overall RAW ranked 12th for all non-news television Monday night.
- Hour 1: 2.380 million viewers
- Hour 2: 2.086 million viewers
- Hour 3: 1.909 million viewers
Most Viewed Monday Night RAW Videos On The WWE YouTube Channel
- R-Truth trapped in an elevator with the 24/7 Championship (over 1.6 million views)
- Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre’s WWE Super Showdown Celebration (616,000 views)
- RAW Main Event: Seth Rollins vs Kevin Owens (over 558,000 views)
- The Miz, Ricochet & Braun Strowman vs Cesaro, Samoa Joe & Bobby Lashley (over 521,000 views)
- Paul Heyman addresses Seth Rollins & Lesnar’s failed cash in (over 517,000 views)
For more on this week’s RAW check out our Monday Night RAW Review & Recap.