Monday Night RAW Ratings For 6/18 Rise With No CompetitionJune 18, 2019 0 By Tim Jarrell
RAW ratings were back up this week after dropping last week due to the NBA Finals.
ShowBuzzDaily reports that this week’s RAW averaged 2,235,000 viewers. Monday’s show was up 5% from last weeks 2,125,000 average viewers. RAW had no major sports competition and on cable, RAW was number one with all non-news programming. As far as overall non-news programming for Monday night, The Bachelorette was number one with 5,543,000 viewers. The season premiere of America Ninja Warrior had 4,789,000 viewers and a rerun of The Neighborhood had 3,749,000 viewers rounding out the top three.
- Hour 1: 2.325 million viewers
- Hour 2: 2.303 million viewers
- Hour 3: 2.078 million viewers
Most Viewed Monday Night RAW Videos On The WWE YouTube Channel
- Roman Reigns breaks into Shane McMahon’s VIP room (over 2.7 million views)
- Seth Rollins vs Daniel Bryan (over 775,000 views)
- R-Truth & Carmella tryout some new disguises to keep the 24/7 Championship (over 760,000 views)
- Drew McIntyre helps Shane McMahon out of the arena (over 548,000 views)
- People follow what they fear on Firefly Fun House (over 462,000 views)
For more on this week’s RAW, check out our Monday Night RAW Review.