Monday Night RAW Ratings For 5/13 Rise With No CompetitionMay 14, 2019 0 By Tim Jarrell
The Monday Night RAW ratings were up this week but one can say the only reason was there was no competition from the NBA Playoffs.
ShowBuzzDaily reports that this week’s Monday Night RAW averaged 2,349,000 viewers. This number is up from last week 2,244,000 and up for the second week in a row. This week’s show was also a pre-taped show from London and for everyone that says if you pre-tape it the ratings go down this is an indication that that is not true. Actually, over the last few years, the shows pre-taped in the UK have been up from the previous weeks before it.
One bad thing to note this week was that once again there was a half of a million viewer drop from the first to the third hour. Again that is with no competition to pull viewers in the later hours of the show.
- Hour 1 – 2.576 million viewers
- Hour 2 – 2.391 million viewers
- Hour 3 – 2.080 million viewers.
Most Viewed Monday Night RAW Videos On The WWE YouTube Channel
- Bray Wyatt reveal his darkest secret on “Firefly Fun House” (over 1.3 million views)
- Roman Reigns & The Miz vs Elias & Bobby Lashley (over 1 million views)
- Charlotte Flair & Lacey Evans put Becky Lynch through a table (over 736,000 views)
- Rey Mysterio vs Cesaro (over 633,000 views)
- Fall Count Anywhere Match: Braun Strowman vs Sami Zayn (over 598,000 views)
For more on this week’s Monday Night RAW, check out our RAW review podcast.