Early WrestleMania Betting Odds Ahead Of Fastlane: Who Could Leave Mania A Champ?March 10, 2019
Tonight is the WWE Fastlane event but some are already looking ahead to WrestleMania 35.
According to SkyBet, they do not see any championships changing hands tonight at Fastlane and they do think some will at WrestleMania. SkyBet does not have full betting odds posted for WrestleMania 35 in April but they do have odds on who could be walking out of WrestleMania as a champion.
- Sasha Banks & Bayley favored to leave WWE Women’s Champions
- The Hardy Boys favored to leave Smackdown Live Tag Team Champions
- Asuke favored to leave Smackdown Live Women’s Champion
- Daniel Bryan favored to leave WWE Champion
- Seth Rollins favored to leave WWE Universal Champion
- Becky Lynch favored to leave RAW Women’s Champion
Not all championships are mentioned here and this is just based off announced and matches that seem very likely to take place. WrestleMania is still three weeks away and things can change between now and then. We will continue to follow every story and all the late breaking news leading up to WrestleMania on April 7th.